CLONMEL -- I set a final exam question in my Writing Skills class that asked respondents to cite their five-word Google identity. The answers suggest a call to action--starting here with this "Media Studies Classroom" that needs its own identity in Google.
- "scan research and give opinion" yields nothing on Google.
- "Ian Mannion digital art portfolio" does not find the site but "Ian Mannion" finds several samples of work from the multimedia curriculum.
- "Thomas Lonergan multimedia Clonmel Tipp" doesn't find the subject but using just the name locates the man.
- That should also work for "Robert Keogh Tippinst writing skills" but Robert Keogh's photo page needs some Google juice.
- "Life is a roller coaster" finds a lot about Ronan Keating but nothing about Lucy Gleeson. However, "life is my roller coaster" gets you directly to Lucy.
- William Burke wants to be found with "Tipperary Multimedia Fender Captain Beefheart" but he's not because he's not currently in the faceroll.